Please note that the Aquatic Center will be Closed for Renovations for 5 weeks and will re-open on Sunday, October 11th at 7 a.m. These renovations will ultimately improve the Aquatic Center environment.
Affected areas include:
• Entire Aquatic Center• Aquatic Center Locker Rooms (including special accommodation)
• Family Locker Room• Sauna
• Steam Room
Please also note that there will be no access to Aquatic Center Locker Rooms and shower facilities during the Aquatic Center’s 5-week closure. Fitness Center Locker Rooms will remain open and available for all Summit guests.
Renovation Projects will include: • Pool Filter Replacement
• Aquatic Center Painting & Tile Repair• Locker Room Improvements
• Resurfacing of Water Slide
Summit Membership CreditAs a thank you for your patience during these renovations, current Summit members will get a total of 5 weeks of membership added to their current membership starting on September 8, 2015. This is in addition to the extra week that is already included in all annual memberships to accommodate the week-long Annual Summit Maintenance Shutdown.
Swim Lessons & Swim School Participants Regular swim lessons will not be offered during this 5-week shut down and the next session is scheduled to begin October 11, 2015; however, Summit Swim School Participants will not be charged for September and October 2015. Summit Swim School programs will resume the week of October 11, 2015, as well.
Aqua Fitness Participants
Starting Monday, September 14th, we will offer 3 back-to-back alternative low-impact land fitness classes each morning Monday - Friday from starting at 8:30 am in Dance Studio C. Detailed class descriptions and schedules will be available after Monday, August 10th.
• As an alternative to Monday 7 pm Intense Aqua classes, we encourage members to try the following land group fitness classes: Monday 7 pm Yoga, Tuesday 7 pm Strength Builder or Tuesday 8 pm Pilates Fusion.
• As an alternative to Saturday River Blast & Sculpt, we encourage you to try Saturday 8 am Cardio & Strength or Saturday 9 am Ab Lab.
Open SwimExpanded Family Gym times will be made available to provide opportunities for families to recreate and exercise during our aquatic renovation. Please visit our website for the current gym schedule .
Parent/Tot Swim & Tuesdays Are Terrific
Special "Parent/Tot Gym" time will be made available during the Aquatic renovation. Please visit our website for the current gym schedule .
Questions?If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Summit Front Desk at 734/394-5460. For or Renovation updates, please visit www.summitonthepark.org