What about block parties?
Residents interested in closing a road for a block party can obtain an information packet
from the Canton Police Department. You also may download the Block Party Permit
Application (158KB) on-line. The packet contains forms for the resident to complete and
return. The forms are reviewed by the Public Safety Department and approval or denial
is communicated to the applicant within the specified time frame.

Show All Answers

1. What is a homeowners' association?
2. Where do I get an official, recorded copy of my subdivision's covenants & restrictions?
3. Where can our association hold meetings at no charge?
4. How do we get traffic codes enforced in our development?
5. Private Roads
6. Who replaces the street signs in our subdivision?
7. How does the timing of a traffic light get changed?
8. Who repairs our roads in our subdivision?
9. When do we get the final top coat of asphalt for our roads?
10. Can we change our clustered mailboxes to individual ones in front of our property?
11. What about block parties?